Terms & Conditions
- Your subscription begins as soon as your order is processed. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the initial term without notice until you cancel. You authorise us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) at the renewal date until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, plus applicable taxes (such as VAT or GST if the rate does not include it), at the renewal date until you cancel.
- We may change your plan’s rate at the subscription renewal date and we will notify you of any rate change with the option to cancel. If the applicable VAT or GST rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your term, we will accordingly adjust the tax-inclusive price for your plan on your next billing date.
- If your primary payment method fails, you authorise us to charge any other payment method in your account. If you have not provided us a backup payment method(s) and you fail to provide payment or if all payment methods in your account fail, we may suspend your subscription. You can edit your payment information any time in the account section on the Filmworkz website.
- For European Economic Area customers, your bank may require you to authenticate your initial purchase using a password, a one-time code sent to your mobile number or biometric recognition. When you authenticate, you also authorise us to charge your payment method for your additional purchases without providing us further payment information or other instructions (i.e., we will initiate future payments independently). Such additional purchases may occur when we automatically charge your payment method in connection with a recurring subscription or when you add or change licences or products.
- You can cancel your subscription any time via the account section on the Filmworkz website. If you cancel within 7 days of your initial order, you will be refunded for the remaining subscription period. Should you cancel after 7 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of the billing period.
- Should you cancel after 7 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of the billing period.